19.1.09

Karma...

I don't know if it's exactly appropirate on a Christian Youth Blog, but this topic seems to be on my mind lately and therefore you get to read about it.
People rarely ever really get to appreciate the saying what goes around comes around due to their perspective. I mean if you are on the losing or negative side of the equation then you often think what did I do to deserve this and if it is a positive outcome then we say to ourselves that we must have done something right, but is that really why we were either blessed or cursed? (I know cursed is a strong word but it got your attention!?!) I mean do you really think that God and/or the angels are sitting around in heaven keeping a running total of our victories and our shortcomings? Well I do! Maybe not literally but figuratively speaking...
We can find evidence of this fact in the Bible where it tells us in Hebrews 11:6 ...and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Therefore we can come to the conclusion that if we earnestly and fervently seek after God and His will for our lives that He will reward our efforts (Matthew 6:33). When we desire to do the things that God would have for us to do then we will have our desires met (Psalms 37:4). What goes around really does come around!?!
Today take the time to do something for the Kingdom and watch as your life becomes blessed...

No comments: